Saturday, January 1, 2011

Birthday Cards for January!

Happy New Year!!!!!!  Woo hoo!!! I thought since today is a day for celebrating I would share my birthday cards that I have made for two birthdays in January...

Items used to make this lovely card:  Cake sticker, stickles, Sizzix Texture Boutique, sparkly yarn, and My Pink Stamper Stamp.  The envelope has a simple stamp done along the edge with one jewel made using my I - Rock tool.




Items to make this card:  I used cardstock from Paper Studio Birthday stack, I ripped the bottom of the red paper on front, then I made the window sticker using transperancy paper, green paper with a cake sticker, sticky foam tape, and fun little silver beads to fill the inside with.  The inside stamp is from My Pink Stamper Stamps!  And the envelope was a quick make of paper and I-Rock gems!

Hope you all have a Happy New start to a wonderful New Year!
Happy Crafting too!
Lisa

1 comment:

Ann M said...

What great cards. I'm sure they will bring a smile to whoever receives them!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS