Thursday, January 20, 2011

Love is in the Air Blog Hop Awesomeness!

Ok, so I just did this awesome blog hop which you can find here that is being put on by Amber from Staying Crafty, and I just have to say that I have now found some new stamps that I def. have to add to my collection one way or another hehehe!  You have got to join in their blog hop, there are so many awesome goodies from SP & Company that you won't want to miss it!  I'll be back tom. with some new layouts to share as I've been cranking them out with my expression tonight, see you then!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Linda said...

Oh wow this is great. Thank you so much for the shout out and the sweet comment on my card. Blessings on the baby to be and big brother Well all of you. I got to stay home with my boys and am so happy I did. I just retired from teaching.
Thanks for becoming a follower. I am your newest follower.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS