Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My 2nd Blogger Award!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!!

Goodmorning everyone!  I woke up to a wonderful suprise in my email from Lissa at So many crafts, so little time telling me she had chosen me to recieve a  MY BLOG HAS ATTITUDE AWARD...

Woo hoo!!!  As a receiver of this award I have to tell three things about myself that are different than everyone else and to choose 3 more recipients for this award as well, so here we go:

1)  I am due with baby number 2 literally at any minute of any day now

2)  I met my hubby at a front porch party at the University of Dayton our senior year.

3)  I love eating cottage cheese and green olives together... and that's not just a preggo thing, I love it any time of the year, hehehe!

Ok, my three choices to receive this award are...


Please go check these wonderful ladies blogs out that have some major Attitude!!! hehehe!  And thank you again to Lissa, please go see her page as well!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

Jillian said...

Hi there! Thanks so much for stopping by the Spring Fever Blog Hop - I hope you enjoyed looking around!

Jillian
jillianbeancrafts.com

Jamie M. said...

Thank you so much for picking my blog. I am so excited and honored.
http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com/

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS