Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thinking of You Card and Challenge Entry!

Hello everyone, and welcome to my second post of the day!  I saw a sketch challenge over at KinderStampO that I loved, so I knew it would work perfect for a card I needed to make too!


I used the DCWV Linen stack ( which I am loving right now! ) for the paper as well as some plain blue from my stash.  I ran the middle blue paper through my Sizzix Texture Boutique with the Divine Swirls A2 Embossing Folder.  The Butterflies were cut using the Storybook Cartridge.  The corners were rounded with my Creative Memories Corner Punch.  The Sentiment comes from The Paper Studio mix and match word stamp set.  Finally, my bling is from Jolee's Iron On Bling put on with my I-Rock Tool!

I am entering this into the KinderStampO Sketch Challenge, so please head there and see what others have created too!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS