Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Operation We R Grateful Challenge #2

Hello, and hopefully you have already read my earlier post so you know why you are getting an email box full of my posts from today!  Please go to Inking It Up Crazy with Kassidy for more information on Operation We R Grateful. 

Here is my post for Challenge #2: Birthday Card

I knew I wanted to create one "cutesy" card so I chose the birthday Challenge to do so!  I used my Happy Birthday Embossing folder and sizzix texture boutique for the background, I also applied Stampin' Up! Ink to my folder before embossing it,  I used ribbon at the top and bottom from my older stash, and the dino was cut from the Create A Critter Cartridge, I used My Pink Stamper Every Day Sayings Stamp set for the sentiment on the inside "Have A Happy Birthday".

Thank you again! (there's a lots more coming!)
Lisa

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS