Friday, September 2, 2011

Fantastastic News and a card!

I have some very exciting news that I have been dying to share with all of you!  I made the Design Team for Queen of my Craftroom!!!!!  Woo hoo!!!  This is the first design team I have ever been on so I am super excited and can't wait to start sharing my designs with all of you each week!  Please make sure you stop over to Michelle's blog and leave some loving for the other DT members!

I also wanted to post a project... I promise I do much more crafting than has been shown on here as of late, but it seems that I am always making things for others that I don't want them to see on here before I give it to them!  So here is a card I made for my sister-in-law's birthday...


Paper: DCWV It's all about girls stack
MPS pinkalicious stamp set
Create a Critter Cartridge
Pop dots
Pearl accent from JoAnn's dollar section

Have a fantastic weekend and Happy crafting!
Lisa

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS