Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Tutu!!!

Hello and Happy Holidays!!!  It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!  Warning: The picture I am about to show you will have you saying awww and maybe giggling so if you are not in a place where you can do this inconspicuably then you might want to wait or you can just look like the crazy person talking to their computer... hehehe....



 
See I told you you would say awwww!
Today Madeline is helping me model off the Christmas Tutu I made for her this year for our Christmas pictures, and I just love it!

Materials used:
Green and Red Tulle
Ribbon

I love the simplicity of these tutus and the full look it has.  I am entering this into:

Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a wonderful day! ( And go ahead and scroll up one more time for one more smile! )
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

DIANA L. said...

How adorable is this little one.!! Love the little outfit.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Bill Bankes said...

She is the Christmas Princess

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Love this. I have three wonderful gifts this year- my granddaughters.

Cheryl said...

Oh my goodness! How cute is this?!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS