Wednesday, March 21, 2012

CAS Card

Hello!  So I have finally been lucky enough to be able to get my hands on some PTI stamps... and they are amazing!!!  Today's card was made for the CAS-ual Friday's Challenge this week: 1-2-3...


1. Patterned Paper - from my scrap bag   2. An Image - Stiches and Swirls PTI Stamps
3. A Sentiment - Technique Tuesdays

Ink - PTI and Colorbox

Thanks so much for stopping by and for all of the lovely comments, they always keep me going!

I am also entering this into the Hiding in My Craft Eoom #38 - KISS - keep it simple sweety!

Happy Crafting!

Lisa

6 comments:

Georgiana said...

Nicley done. You could enter this into the Hiding in my Craft Room challenge too.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Michele Gross said...

Fabulous! This is really pretty :) Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Very pretty! Great card!

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Nice card! I love the colors
HIMCR DT Angela

Hi, I am Karen Driscoll said...

Hi Lisa, This is such a pretty card!! Great Job, karen♥

An'Jenic G. said...

Well I haver to say you did a great job with your new PT stamps. Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at HIMCR DT AJ!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS