Monday, April 30, 2012

Sketches In Thyme Challenge LO

I was really in the mood to get some LO's done when I came across the double LO sketch challenge over at Sketches In Thyme and I was inspired instantly! ( I just love when that happens! )  So here is what I made using their sketch:




Materials Used:
Patterned Paper: Paper Studio, Quick Quotes, Making Memories, and Paper Layerz
I Rock Tool and Gems
Cricut Cartridges: Cuttin' Up and Once Upon A Time
Martha Stewart Glitter
Xyron Adhesive
Rub-On Journal
Recollections Pen

Thank you so very much for stopping by and later today I will be picking my winner so best of luck to you!!!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layouts, adorable little ones, hugs, Lori m

wendipooh13 said...

cute page!!! and love the glitter letters!!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with Sketches in Thyme!!!

An'Jenic G. said...

Aww this is so cute. I love the colors!

Jinny Newlin said...

What a great, summer page, Lisa! And a perfect take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS