Friday, May 25, 2012

Last of my Gallery Idol Entries... well maybe...

Just a quick post to pop in and share the last of my Gallery Idol Entries... well at least for now, unless I get another bolt of creative ideas shooting to my brain before the 28th hehehe!


Materials:
Nifty Fifty Cricut Cartridge
Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle and DCWV
Gems : Recollections
Stamp: MFT


Materials:
Stamps: dollar spot at Michaels, chevrons: Market Street Stamps, sentiment: MPS
Stampin Up Marker
Ink: Memento and Memories
SmoochGlitz
Glossy Accents



Materials:
Paper: coredinations
Stamps: bike: Market Street Stamps, Sentiment: mixture of The Paper Studio and Technique Tuesdays
Ink: Memories
Gelly Pen
Brads: Recollections


Materials:
Scotch Sticky notes
Fountain pen
Scotch quick dry adhesive
Ink: Memories
Stamps: The Paper Studio
Crayola Crayons

My fourth and final card is suppose to look like a refrigerator... so I hope that came across hehehe!  I just thought, you know my mom always put things up on her fridge when I did something great or even not so great in my eyes, but that she was proud to display, and I hang all of my son's artwork up on my fridge ( and even on this card fridge ) as a sign of encouragement so I thought why not make a card into one?
Thanks for stopping by and best of luck to all who threw their cards into the Gallery Idol!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

Anita Rex said...

Goodness are these ever creative! I love the colorful glasses but my favorite is the fridge! Such a cool clever idea! Goodluck!

Emily Leiphart said...

These are fabulous, Lisa! I love that they're all so different. My favourites are the rainbow spectacles and the bike going up the steep hill!

Lisa said...

Wow, Lisa, these area all so fabulous!! The fridge is so cute and I love the eyeglasses!! What fun cards!! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Unknown said...

these are all great, but that fridge card made me gasp...so creative!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS