Monday, May 28, 2012

Two for One

I'm baaaack!!! hehehe!  I have one more card to share for two challenges:


Materials Used:
Paper: American Crafts
Stamps: unkown all from a wedding set that I have had for over 6 years
Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page Double Loop
Dye Ink: Memories
Pearls: Kaisercraft
Brad: The Paper Studio

I made this for the following challenges:
The Craft's Meow: based on May's Sketch

Frosted Designs: Wedding Theme

You still have time to enter these challenges too, so go join in on the fun!  Don't forget about the Getting Scrappy Challenge: make a girlie LO for a chance at the new Tim Holtz Distress Ink!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa


10 comments:

Pia S said...

I like what you have done with this sketch - nice CAS design. Love the image and the punched border looks great!

Annette Allen said...

super cute card...great take on the sketch...

~amy~ said...

What a wonderful wedding card...love the bling! Thanks for playing with us at The Craft's Meow!

Jingle said...

Very pretty!

Lisa said...

What an elegant and beautiful card, Lisa!! I love the border punch and the stamps :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

BrendaB said...

What a sweet card! I love that bride & groom image! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

Unknown said...

this is beautiful! great take on the challenge :)

Sarah said...

This is such a great card! I love the clean lines paired with the border punch, and that image is perfect! Thanks for playing along with us @ Frosted Designs!

Ashley Horton said...

Such a beautiful card!! I love the teal with the white and gray and that stamped image is just awesome!! Thanks for playing along with us @ Frosted Designs!!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Clean, elegant and beautiful Lisa!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS