Sunday, June 10, 2012

One More Virgina Inspiration

Hello! I just wanted to pop in quickly to share a CAS card that I just had to make after looking at Virginia's Inspiration pictures again, so here it is:


And a side view to show the depth:
 

Materials Used:
Glitz Double Sided Tape
Glitter: Martha Stewart
Storybook Cartridge
Sticky Doos
Tim Holtz Distress Ink

Thank you for stopping by and please make sure you stop by again tomorrow, because there will be a big crafty blog from me, but I can't disclose anymore details til then!  Would love your support!!!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Virginia L. said...

You have wowed me every time I see your creations, Lisa! This is truly trendy and lovely! I love the glittery sentiment with the negative diecut! Beautifully done! Thanks SO much for playing my challenge! HUGS!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS