Monday, September 24, 2012

Play Date Cafe and TAWS woo hoo!

TAWS is sponsoring the Play Date Cafe Challenge this week woo hoo!!! And you all know how I feel about TAWS stamps so I had to throw my hat in the ring with this....


Supplies Used:
Stamps: TAWS (sentiment) Hero Arts ( flower )
Inks: PTI and Jenni Bowlin
Brown Hemp: May Arts
Brad: The Paper Studio
Staples: Tim Holtz
Spray Inks: Angel Mists by Ranger and Sparklers by October Afternoon
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Cuttlebug

I am also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Blog Challenge

Thanks so much for stopping by to see my work and for leaving me comments they really make my day!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Nana said...

Beautiful. Love the embossing, one of my fav folders.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Jocelyn Olson said...

That is so cute, Lisa! I really like the hanger--it's such a clever idea. Great take on the colors! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Virginia L. said...

Very artistic and creative, Lisa! Love the partial image of the flower in this! Beautiful!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS