Tuesday, October 16, 2012

CAS - ually Thankful!

Hello and Happy Tuesday!  Today's card is a simple and clean styled thank you...



Supplies Used:
Stamps: MME - The Sweetest Thing (doily background ); The Alley Way Stamps - Jibber Jabber (sentiment and heart )
Inks: PTI
Rhinestones: Kaisercraft

I made this card for the CAS-ual Fridays : heart challenge and  the CAS(E) this sketch Challenge (they are the new kids on the block you should check them out!), last but not least I'm also adding this to the MME October Stamp Challenge.
Thank you stopping by and visiting me in my little crafty side of the world!
Happy Crafting to you!
Lisa

5 comments:

gRiSeL™ said...

Great example of CAS! (; I really like it!

Thank you SO much for all the lovely comments you've been leaving on my blog posts!!! You're a sweetheart!!! I passed by OH last week and yesterday as I was traveling back home in NY from MI... (:

Jackie Rockwell said...

Wonderful gentle colors, pretty card! So glad you played along with us in our very first challenge at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Chrissy Larson said...

I love how the sentiment is the star of the show on this card. It's really a fun take on the sketch. So glad you joined us for the first CAS(E) this Sketch challenge!

Queenie said...

This is such a perfect CAS card! love the color combo too! Super perfection! TFS

Unknown said...

Perfect CAS card and love the delicate nature of your card. Thanks for palying along with us @ CAS-ual Fridays:)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS