Monday, December 31, 2012

Sketchbook365 January's Sketch

Hello!  I am sharing another layout with you all today based on a sketch from a new sketch blog that I just found recently called Sketchbook365! yay!!!
Here is the sketch:



And here is what I did with it:


Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Hobby Lobby, October Afternoon, and from my stash
Stickers: House Mouse The Paper Studio
Stick Pin
Journal Boxes: MME
Spray Inks: October Afternoon, Smooch Spritz
Sequins
Pen: Creative Memories
Glossy Accents
Twine
Corner Rounder: Making Memories

I am also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes Challenge

Thank you so much for stopping by to see me and I wish you all a Happy New Year!
(Happy Crafting too!)
Lisa

7 comments:

Sarah J Moerman said...

Great layout! Love the patterned papers circular elements! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

V's Sweet Ideas said...

OMG love it!!! Your son is adorable!!!

Paula said...

A fabulous LO,thank you for taking part.

Riikka Kovasin said...

Such a sweet layout!

DIANA L. said...

Happy new year Lisa. Great layout

Chan said...

CA-YUTE scrapbook page, Lisa!! :D Your little guy is adorable, and I love the House Mouse sticker! As for the starburst card you asked about, I'll post a simple how-to in the near future! Hugs and Happy New Year! :D

Morag Cutts said...

Gorgeous layout - love that cute photo. Thanks for entering Sketchbook365 challenge!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS