Wednesday, March 27, 2013

10 Minute Craft Challenge

Hello and happy Hump Day! woo hoo!!!  I am stopping in to share a card I have made for the ever fun 10 minute craft dash challenge #14... I just LOVE playing along with this challenge, so here it is...


Time: 9 min. 54 secs.  yes I know just barely squeezing it in, but I did it!!! yay!!!  Also noticed that I didn't stay "in the lines" with my water painting, but that is the beauty of it!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn
Ink: PTI, Hero Arts, and Memento
Waterbrush
Sequins
Glossy Accents

*I am also entering this into the ATCAS#9 Challenge: Spring and Simon Says Stamp Challenge:Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you play along too!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow, your card is simply stunning!!

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!

~Tammy~ said...

Love the fun water painting look! Fantastic job with the 10 MCD!!

Lisa Carroll said...

This is gorgeous! Love the watercolor look! :) Thank you for joining us in "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xxo

Paulina said...

How fun that you did the watercolor look on this card! I'm so impressed you were able to work that into my challenge!

Thank you for joining along in the 10 Minute Craft Dash, Lisa! I seriously am so happy that you've been enjoying my challenges!

cassie said...

Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us over at the 10 Minute Craft Dash - I hope you'll play along with us again soon.

Cazro said...

Water painting doesn't stay within the lines and your right this adds to the charm of it all. I love your card it is so pretty and a true CAS and Spring card. Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS. Caz

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous bright colours Lisa!
So glad you joined in the fun at the 10 Minute Craft Dash - hope we see you again soon :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS