Tuesday, March 5, 2013

My Favorite Things... Thanks so much!

Hello!  Just stopping by to share a card I've made using one of my favorite MFT stamps... I just love their little girls...


Supplies:
Stamps: MFT ( little girl), PTI (sentiment)
Patterned Paper: Old Stampin' Up!
Inks: Hero Arts, Ranger Distress Inks
Water Colored Pencils
Copics
natural hemp
Dies: Spellbinders and Verve
Hole Punch: Fiskars

I created this card based on their Stamp to win challenge sketch at splitcoast stampers!  I am also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Anything goes! And into the Monday Craft Madness at stealnetwork!

Have a fabulous rest of the day!
Happy Crafting too!
Lisa

3 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Lisa, this is so sweet!

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable, gorgeous card.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

luv
Debby

eeb said...

She is my favorite stamp you have. love the little girl.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS