Sunday, April 21, 2013

To Post or not to Post... that was the question

So I made this CAS to the extreme card the other night and then I kept debating whether I should post it or not... I've decided to go ahead and post it... while it is extremely simple it was what came to my head when I was first looking at the CAS(E) that sketch challenge and colors at Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge...


And here were my inspiration:








Supplies Used:
Stamps: Paper Smooches
Ink: PTI and Watermark
Zing! Embossing Powder

Thanks so much for taking a peek if you did and scroll up for my second take on the Sparks challenge!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

7 comments:

Paru Mahtani said...

Superb!! love the bar code!!

jessica said...

Love it!!!!
CAS and fab!

Nina Yang said...

I think it is a genius idea to use the barcode itself as the focal! Great take on the color challenge too! Thank you for joining in the fun! Have a great week!

Brandi said...

So creative! Thanks so much for playing with us @ CAS(E) this Sketch!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

ACK! I love this CAS card! I love the way you used that stamp image with the sentiment-- I totally need to match these two up on a card!! FAB job:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge-- be sure to stop by and play with us this week for the Picture Perfect challenge:)

Chris Dring said...

What a great take on these challenges! I love the CAS-iness of it!

Ardyth said...

Clever to see a barcode in the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS