Monday, June 24, 2013

Happy Monday with a Sweet Card made in 10!

Hello and Happy Monday!  We had a great (and very busy) weekend, traveling to Tennessee for a college friend's wedding ( go U.D.!!!), touring Nashville, and just catching up on everyone's lives!  It was awesome to say the least!  Now I'm back to share a cute and happy little card I made for the latest 10 Minute Craft Dash... if you have not joined in on one of these challenges I strongly encourage you to do so.  Not only is the genius (lovely Paulina) behind these challenges one amazing and sweet person, but the challenges themselves are are great and it is fun to work "under pressure" for sure.  Here is what I made this time around...



Time reads: 8 min. 43 secs woot woot! 

Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Cardstock.com
Stamps: Jane's Doodles
Ink: Memento, Shades Ink Spots by SweetStamps.com, and Versamark
Washi Tape
Sequins: V's Sweet Ideas
3D Foam Squares: Therm-o-web

I am also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Fruit

And I wanted to give you a heads up, especially to those who subscribe to my blog via email that you will be seeing lots of posts here tomorrow... one for the newest SweetStamps.com challenge ( find out what this weeks challenge is and how you can win a $20 gc to their store! score! ), and since it will be the 25th I have a few posts going up for the Papertrey Ink Blog Hop so sorry if you get bombarded from me tomorrow, but it will be well worth it to take a look at it all!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

10 comments:

jessica said...

awwwww.....how sweet is this!!! I LOVE the fun stamp and GREAT colors!!
Thanks for sharing Lisa and have a GREAT Monday!!!

Jingle said...

This is very cute!

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

cute card. I love challenges. And 10 minutes is about all I have to spare. I'll be watching to see what you post tomorrow.

Monika Reeck said...

sweet Ice cream and cute cherry...oh woow you made it less than 10 minute wooowww...this is amazing...have you cut the paper first...you are faster than me :) I can make less than 15 minute maybe...this is really sweet card...

I see your card on Simon Says Stamp Challenge and I hope you like to see my card on my Blog...because of much cards there on Simon Says challenge I will help you to tell my card is number 94, I would be so glad if you can give me some love...many thanks before...hugs, Monika

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute!!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

So perfect for summer! I love the little ice cream cone, and the cherry pattern! Thanks so much for joining us at the Craft Dash this week!

Sarah J Moerman said...

Cute card! Love the bold colors! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Paulina said...

This card is so sweet! Love those little cherries and the added sequins on the ice cream cone was perfect!

You always say the SWEETEST things, Lisa. I'm so happy you enjoy my challenge and keep playing along! Thank you for joining in this 10 Minute Craft Dash!

Unknown said...

Super sweet - and now I am craving ice cream, lol. Love the sequins -- and that the top scoop is felt -- lots of texture!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Your card is how sweet?!? Sooooooo sweet! I love it!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS