Friday, June 28, 2013

Post for FactoryDirectCraft.com

Hi!  I know I was Posty Mcposterson earlier in the week and then nothing... hehehe! Life has been a little busy, I'm starting a new venture, that I will be happily sharing on here soon and I also have been working on some DT things/ publishing calls with lots of fingers crossed, so hopefully I will get some crafting in on Sunday so I can have lots to share with you...

I do however have a post for you to look at, but it is a Guest Designer spot so I would greatly appreciate any comments you have over on their page:  http://factorydirectcraft.com/factorydirectcraft_blog/quick-and-easy-no-sew-tutu-dress/   Plus you can see cute pictures of my little one while there, yay! 



And some reminders of challenges you might want to join in:
V's Sweet Ideas: Baby Challenge (Fresh Sqeezed Stamps is sponsoring)
SweetStamps.com: Rose Challenge ($20 shopping spree to their store)


Thanks so much and have a Happy Weekend!
Happy Crafting too!
Lisa

1 comment:

jessica said...

What a cutie!!!!! Happy Friday Lisa!!! Have a GREAT day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS