Thursday, July 18, 2013

More Than Just Butterflies...

I just love when I see creative uses for a product, and so I tried just that when I made a flower out of my leftover butterfly die cuts... 



The outside of the flower is made with 4 large Butterfly diecuts, and the inside is made with 3 small Butterfly diecuts.  Just bend and shape as desired and you have a funky and fun flower!

I made this card for the newest Clearly Besotted Challenge: Seeing Spots

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: from my scrap stash yay!
Diecuts: Clearly Besotted
Ribbon: May Arts
Sticker: Simple Stories
Flower Gem

Have a spectacular Thursday and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

This is so clever Lisa - that flower looks wonderful :) Another fabulous entry - thank you ! x

Leslie Germain said...

Love that paper and what you did with the butterflies.

jessica said...

What a beautiful card Lisa!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so COOL!!! :)

Chan said...

What a great idea to make a flower out of those die-cuts, Lisa! Very clever! :D

Sandy Ang said...

what a fun card

Stacey Schafer said...

stunning! genius use of the butterlies, Lisa!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS