Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Pile On the Sweetness with Verve

*This is my second post so make sure you check out my post below for more information on the SweetStamps.com Anything Goes Challenge and how you can earn your chance for a $20 shopping spree!

Now onto some more sweetness... I have made this card based on the latest Verve Diva Dare Challenge: Pile On the Sweetness:


Making this card took some time for me because I am not a typical layering type of girl.  So this challenge really took me out of my comfortzone and had the wheels a turning my friends!  But that's the point of challenges, no?

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Verve
Patterned Paper: Simple Stories
Ink: Memento and PTI
Die: Spellbinders
Sharpies
Stickles
Foam Squares
Lacey Ribbon

* I am also entering this into the Seize the Birthday Challenge: Anything Goes and The Paper Girls Challenge: Photo Inspiration
(

Thanks so much for visiting and have a spectacular day!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

8 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Another beautiful card. Love how you coordinated everything!

OttawaMom said...

An awesome card. I love how all the patterns coordinate so well. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet, Lisa!
Thanks for the comment you left on my blog about my new blog look. It's a $15 template that I downloaded from Designer Blogs. Take care!

Teresa Kline said...

this is awesome, I luv your layering...so glad you played along with the Verve Diva Dare!

enjoy *~*

Marisa said...

Just love that flowered paper with the wood panelling in the BG and the cupcake is just too cute!! Thanks for joining us for this month's Diva Dare!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Eeek! This is simply fabulous!

Jodene said...

This is so pretty, I love all of the elements on your card! Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

Marisa said...

Love that paper and your cupcake wrapper is darling :) Thanks for joining us for this month's Diva Dare!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS