Thursday, August 15, 2013

Seize The Cupcake! And in 10 minutes too!

Yay!  I am finally able to post some crafty goodness!!!  I have been wanting to play so badly with the 10 Minute Craft Dash Birthday Bash Challenge, but just wasn't finding the time to squeeze it in!  But fear no more, I DID IT!!!!  I had just gotten this cute cupcake stamp set from Verve and knew that the 10 Minute Birthday Challenge would be perfect to use it on, and so I did:

Time: 9 minutes 43 seconds ( I know I just barely made it!  And I should have been done sooner, but I wanted to pull out the sequins at the last minute and ended up just dumping them all over the table so I could find the colors I wanted hehehehe!)

Supplies:
Stamps: Verve
Ink: Memento and Shades Inkspots
Copics and Sharpies
Sequins: V's Sweet Ideas
Washi: Darcie's
Stickles

Hope you are having a fabulous week so far!  I'm so excited to be going to Archiver's tomorrow, so hopefully I will get lots done!!!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

8 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable card. Love the cupcake and the touch of washi. Come share on Whimsical Wednesday.

Caryn said...

Love the white space and cas layout.
Thanks for joining in the birthday celebrations with us at the 10 Minute Craft Dash.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is fabulous, Lisa! I love it!
Thanks so much for playing along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

jessica said...

I LOVE it!!!
Awesome card Lisa!
That sentiment is adorable!!

Rachel Izakowicz said...

This is a really sweet clean & simple card. Thanks so much for playing at the 10 MInute Craft Dash!

Stacy said...

Oh how I love a blinged cupcake! Great card ~ congrats on being a craft dash favorite.

Lorraine Marasigan said...

This card is bold and sweet at the same time. Love it!

Marisa said...

Great CAS card!! Thanks for joining us for this month's Diva Dare!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS