Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The Alley Way Stamps sneak peek... yay!!!

I am so excited to be sharing my sneak peek of the new TAWS set Spotted... I LOVE this set!  This set is so versatile and unique to anything out there, you are going to need this set in your arsenal!  With that said here is my sneak peek...



See?!  I told you this set was fun!  I also used the new freebie set with the new release, when you spend $40 in the store for my sentiment.  Now you need to see some more sneak peeks of what is on this set by the other DT girls, so go check them out on the TAWS Blog now!

Challenges I am entering this into are:
Make My Monday: All Grown UP Challenge
A Musing Challenge: Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so cool, Lisa!

Joni Andaya said...

Pretty AWESOME!!! Love this!

Laura Mackie Stampin' Up! said...

Fab card - very Awesome :) Thank you for joining us this week at MMM, Laura DT

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS