Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sneak Peek Time at TAWS! yay!

Ooooohhhhh I am sooooo happy to share my sneak peek  of one of the newest TAWS Stamp Sets... this one is called Star of the Show and it has some wonderful star images that are perfect for any papercrafting projects.  I decided to switch it up a bit and make a double page layout with this new stamp set as part of my sneak peek...



Make sure you stop by The Alley Way Stamps Blog today for more sneak peeks on this new stamp set and find out how you can win this stamp set for yourself!

I am also entering this into the following challenges:
Paper Issues: Count Your Lucky Stars
Scrap Our Stash:  #6 Sprinkles or Mist

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

Megan said...

I really like how you used the mist! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

Brenda said...

Cute page and wonderful misitng! Thank you for linking up with Scrap Our Stash!

kate blue said...

the light mist gives it just the right finish! Love the stars too!

TantiK Creation said...

Super super cute pages. Love the colour. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS