Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Live Your Life In Color... And a DT CALL

Today I am showing this card over on The Alley Way Stamps Blog...

Stamps Used:


I made the background with the hopes of it looking like framed art.  I started by coloring randomly with my distress markers, and then created an overlay with vellum and the Star of the Show Stamp Set.  I then "framed" it with gold cardstock.  I felt like it needed someone to enjoy the artwork, so I added that sweet little bird image.  Hope you like it!

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Challenges 4 Everyone: Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp: Clean and Simple

In other news The Alley Way Stamps is having a DT Call right now and we would love to see you enter!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

jessica said...

What a fun card Lisa! Love the look of the background!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS