Tuesday, May 6, 2014

SweetStamps.com Mother's Challenge!

Hello!  Welcome to this weeks SweetStamps.com Challenge, where we are focusing on... you guessed it... Mothers!!!  Yay!


Supplies Used:


For my card I used the Cameo Lady Die cut to create a mask, I then blended my purple distress inks over top.  I finished by adding my sentiment and pearls.

I am also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by and can't wait to see what you make!  Remember you can use any products you own to join in our challenges, and there is always a store shopping spree giveaway! :)

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

5 comments:

Maire Gamber said...

What a lovely Mother's Day card! She will love it! :D
Hugs,
Marie

Heather said...

A fabulous card Lisa, such a beautiful image you used for a mask - lovely colours and inking!!!

Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a cool way to use the Silhouette mask! Love this amazing fun card- and the great colors!

Donna K said...

So lovely, Lisa! I really like the masked effect on this card.

~ Kendra ~ said...

So pretty!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS