Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Father's Day at SweetStamps.com/ Prize: $20 shopping spree!

Hi!  Today we are hosting a new challenge at SweetStamps.com blog and you guessed it.... Father's Day is our theme!  You can use any products you own to play with our challenges, and earn a double entry for using a SweetStamps.com image or sweet dies!!!  What can you win? How about a $20 shopping Spree!!!  Here is my take on the challenge:
Supplies Used:




I am also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Father's Day/Masculine
and into the Going Grey with Scrap Creations: Father's Day Challenge

Thanks so much for stopping by and I can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!!!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

9 comments:

Donna K said...

Your gentleman Joe is quite the dapper fellow. This is a GREAT design, Lisa..love how you stamped over the three different papers. Very clever!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so classy -- I love it!

~ginny said...

Wow Lisa! I am saving your design in my files for inspiration - I LOVE this layout and how you showcased this image! Beautifully done!
~ginny
RubberMAD

~ginny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
maria f. said...

Wow, does that ever look cool stamped onto those sharply angled papers. Great design.

Sandy Fredrick said...

Awesome design, I love how you layered the background behind Gentleman Joe.

Emily Leiphart said...

This is awesome, Lisa! I love your combination of papers and stamps. Thanks for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Father's Day or Masculine!

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a cool design! I love the DP you used and the way you laid this out- and stamped the image on the text DP. Awesome!

Gale said...

What a great Fathers Day card Lisa.
Love, love the design. Thanks for playing along with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations in our “Father’s Day Challenge” and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS