Monday, August 18, 2014

Poppy Sketches Challenge Time

Hello and welcome to a new Poppy Sketches Challenge!!! Yay!!!  We have another lovely sketch for you to play along with and a color twist...




Here is my take on the challenge:


We have another amazing sponsor for this challenge... Stampendous!!!Yay!!!!!  And they were so kind to let us pick some stamps out to use on our cards.... love them!  I have used the Live Creatively stamp set on here and I love the fun splat in it!   I can't wait to see your take on the challenge!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

jessica said...

Beautiful card Lisa! LOVE your take on the sketch!!!
AWESOME job!

Deepti said...

That is such a cool take on the sketch :) I love the spray misting u did and the color red really adds a lot to the look of this card :)

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful love those colors and the splashes of ink or paint? very artsy!!!

~amy~ said...

super fun card!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS