Monday, September 15, 2014

Chalkboard Monthly Technique Challenge

Happy Monday Morning!  Now that it is the 15th of the month it is time for a new SweetStamps.com Monthly Technique Challenge! woo hoo!  This month we are challenging you to the beloved chalkboard technique.  I kept having this vision of a fancy chalkboard for my inspiration and then tried to think of what else a chalkboard reminds me of, and well all I could think of was school.  So I busted out one of my new SweetStamps.com Art Stencils and created a faux brick background...


Supplies Used:



I am also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Create Your Own Background

I hope to see you play along in our monthly challenge!!!  All products are welcome, and earn a double entry by using SweetStamps.com products! woot woot!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

Roxie said...

Cute card, love that sentiment, great card design too with the blackboard on the brick.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, I love the background you've created.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Sandy Fredrick said...

Love the chalked sentiment in the gold frame and how it contrasts with the stenciled background.

Donna K said...

L O V E the background, Lisa! It looks so 3D and goes perfect with your fancy chalkboard.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS