Thursday, September 18, 2014

Miss You at the Ol' Stompin Ground

Hello!  I'm here today to share a card that you can also find on The Alley Way Stamp Blog!  For this card I have created a ghost like leaft background by inking cardstock with destress inks and stamping the leaf image from the Stomper Stamp Set with water.  I then stamped my little triceratops image from the Livin Fossils Set, colored and fussy cut before adhering to my card with foam adhesive.  Hope you like it!


Supplies Used:
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps (Stomper and Livin Fossil )
Ink: Memento
Distress Inks
Patterned Paper: Studio Calico
Various Copics
Ranger Mini Mister
Twine: American Crafts
Die: Lawn Fawn
Enamel Dot: V's Sweet Ideas

I have also made this card for the following challenge:
Mema's Crafts: September Color Fall Challenge


Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

*Vicki* said...

What a very cool background!! I certainly will have to try this out!! Thanks for sharing Lisa! HUGS

creative lady said...

Nice watercolor background, love the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with Mema's Crafts.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS