Wednesday, October 15, 2014

My First Video(s) Ever!!!

Hello (again)!  Today is an exciting day for me as my very first videos ever have gone live!!!  You can find them on The Nani Ke Ola Blog Today, and I'm also going to be posting them here for you as well!  Feel free to leave comments on their blog, it would mean so much to me if you could!  Hope you like... and I am planning on doing more, they can only get better with time right? hehehe!  I also plan on having them up on my very own You tube site soon, more to come on that later.... one step at a time!

So here they are...






Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

Denise said...

Liza this is fantastic!! Congratulations! You really did such a professional video for your first this is so inspiring! I just loved it! You didn't stay too long on a part that can sometimes let people loose interest and get board, no you just done it to operationally!! Cannot wait for the next 1!! Keep it up Girl!! Well done!!
Hugs
Denise
xx

jessica said...

GREAT videos Lisa!!!! LOVE them and your techniques are so fun!
Looking forward to seeing more videos!
AWESOME job!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Loving your first video and hope there are many more to come : ) Love your creativity. Great techniques with the Magicals- and love the colors!

*Vicki* said...

These videos are awesome my friend! ;) You did a great job and something that I've never seen or heard before! So thanks for sharing the product!! Can't wait to see more! HUGS - *Vicki* -My blog:Stamp Smiles

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS