Monday, October 6, 2014

Peace On Earth... Snowflake Style

Hello!  Today It is my turn to share a project on The Alley Way Stamps Blog, and let me tell you I could not wait to bust out my Snow Daze Stamp Set and get inky!  I have a thing for snowflakes and this set is GORGEOUS!!!  I've made a floating snowflake card, a technique I've picked up from the amazing Jennifer McGuire...



Supplies Used:


I am adding this to the Chistmas Stamping All Year Round Challenge: Lots of Snowflakes
and into the Virginia's View Challenge - Clean and Simple

Hope you have a wonderful day!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! You've done an amazing job with this technique!! I love it on the new stamps!! :) HUGS

Miriam Prantner said...

Love that patterned paper you created and the bright pink/purple that you used!

Virginia L. said...

This card just POPS in the gallery pool, Lisa! You have successfully used this snowflake image with an unconventional color! It totally worked! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View Clean and Simple Challenge!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS