Thursday, October 16, 2014

Shine Shine Shine TAWS!

Today I'm getting super shiny! woo hoo!!! One of my favorite things to do!  I used the new Snow Daze Stamp Set from The Alley Way Stamps to make this little beauty...


I had a ton of fun embossing with various colors.  For the sentiment I embossed in a white fine detailed embossing powder from Piccolo Globecraft.  I then embossed the snowflakes in silver and gold embossing powders ( both have a shine and glitter added to them that I LOVE ), also by Piccolo.  I then went over the sentiment with silver and gold gelatos and a baby wipe.  Love the results!  I then adhered it to silver metallic cardstock.  You can find this on The Alley Way Stamps Blog today too!

Here is a better look at the Snow Daze Stamp Set:





I am adding this to the following challenge:
Merry Monday: Silent Night - I always think of snow falling softly when I hear this carol.
Virginia's View Challenge #8: CAS

Thanks so much for stopping by, and happy crafting!
Lisa

9 comments:

Donna K said...

Shine on you beautiful snowflake! LOVE THIS!!

jessica said...

This is beautiful Lisa!!! Love the shimmer and shine :)
Off to play catchup here....so I will be stalking for a bit...LOL!!
Have a GREAT Thursday!

LeAnne said...

And such beautiful snowflakes they are, too! Lovely! Thanks for playing with my Merry Monday challenge this week!

Leslie Germain said...

LOVE the gold snowflakes!!

*Vicki* said...

I do love these gorgeous snowflakes!!! They look amazing embossed on your card here Lisa!! (I have so little time and so many stamps!! SIGH!)

Enjoy the weekend! HUGS - *Vicki* -My blog:Stamp Smiles

Virginia L. said...

A well thought-out design, Lisa!! Love your water wash and embossing! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View Clean and Simple Challenge!

Notes by Nina said...

Great card, I love your pretty snowflakes.Thank you for playing along with us for Merry Monday.

Patricia Roebuck said...

Beautiful!! Love the gold!

Jennifer Grace said...

Lovely gold shimmer and shine! x

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS