Sunday, December 14, 2014

Tag Crazy

Ok so you are about to see lots of posts pop up from me... sorry!  Ok, I'm not sorry because I really do like these tags that I have created based on the 12 tags with a feminine twist on the Ellen Hutson Classroom Blog...  So let's get to it with tag #1:







This tag was inspired by the amazing DawnWoleslagle on Day # 8.  I loved how clean and beautiful it looked with all of the gold shine.  I used kraft instead of white cardstock for my own little twist.

Supplies:
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps (stripes) and Winnie & Walter (sentiment)
Dies: Spellbinders (snowflakes) and MFT (tags)
Spray Mist: Heidi Swapp
Embossing Powder: Piccolo and Globegraft
Twine: Hemptique and American Crafts

Be right back!
Lisa

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS