Saturday, February 14, 2015

Final PTI Challenge: Day 1

Hi!  Ok, so I know I've been up twice already today, but I just had a blast playing with the PTI Anniversary Challenges, and I have my final one to share with you based on Day 1 Sketch and Color Challenge! (Completely backwards... I know!)  And as I seem to always do, this final card might be my favorite...


All supplies are PTI except for the stripped patterned paper which is AC and the tag dies which are MFT.  I used this color combo:
with this sketch:





This def. left me thinking, why have I not done this sooner with my tags?!  LOVE!

I am also entering this into the CAS on Sundays Challenge: Flowers

Hope you are feeling loved today! wink wink!
Lisa

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Very pretty!!

jessica said...

Love this Lisa!
Awesome job!!
Happy Valentine's Day!!
Hugs!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS