Monday, February 2, 2015

Love Stinks

yeah... well, ok not really for me, but I just couldn't help myself...


For this card I used inlaid diecuting with the hearts.  I then stamped the skunk on separate cardstock, colored, and fussy cut.  I then stamped the "spray" images and sentiment before layering the skunk with foam adhesive.  The sentiment, "that stinks", spray images, and the skunk are all from The Alley Way Stamp Set Stumped (newly released! yay!).  I crossed the that out and used an older TAWS stamp set ( a favorite of mine) called True Colors.

I am entering this into the following challenge:
Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by and make sure you check out what the rest of the team is sharing on The Alley Way Stamps Blog!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

7 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh My Gosh this truly made me laugh out loud! So funny. Sometimes love does stink but mostly it's great.

Denise Price said...

LOL! Cute skunk. :)

Rubeena I. said...

haha that is soo cute! I love TAWS!

-Ruby
(feel free to visit my blog for a fabulous giveaway: http://arareruby.blogspot)

jessica said...

LOL! This is so fun Lisa! LOVE it!

*Vicki* said...

LOL!! I got a chuckle when I saw it on the blog! :) Love the broken heart to go with it!! LOL!

jenn shurkus said...

hahahaha too funny! :) thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

Miriam Prantner said...

So cute. I love the unexpected green!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS