Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Nani Ke Ola Double Page Layout

Hi again!  If you are looking for my TAWS post feel free to scroll down!  I am also sharing a post today of a double page layout I have created for the Nani Ke Ola Blog...  Here's a peek at one page, but I would love if you had a moment to check out both pages and all of the details on their blog!!!


Supplies Used:
Heidi Swapp: Mixed Company Ephemera
Heidi Swapp: Mixed Company 6 x 6 Paper Pad
Elle's Studio: Stickers

Hope you get a chance to stop by and say hi on the Nani Ke Ola Blog!  Also FYI she just got in some of the new Pink Fresh Studio Products, yay!!!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Such a sweet page!! Love the colors and that banner!!!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh Lisa...this is SO precious!! What a keepsake treasure! Love the different papers and your butterfly with the personal number! :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS