Saturday, March 28, 2015

DCWV & Tombow Burlap and Gold Blog Hop!!!!



Hi, and Welcome to the Gold and Cork Blog Hop with Tombow USA and DCWV! We have 2 days full with gorgeous projects using GOLD and CORK! You probably came here from Karla Der, but if you happened to stumble across my blog go to the DCWV Blog to start!

 Now onto my project that I've created to share with you today...


Supplies Used:

View blog post for supplies

Can I just say that I am totally in love with using these two manufactures together?!  I had never tried the Mono Multi Liquid Glue before... but I think I have a craft crush on it now!  For my layout I did a lot of mixing and matching papers from the Gilded Stack, and then I went back and created my embellishments from various punches/die sets paper and cork.  The cork is already adhesive so I didn't have to worry about trying to get it to stay on my project, I was however curious how I could attach other papers to it.  That's where the Tombow Xtreme Adhesive and the Mono Multi Liquid Glue came to the rescue.  The Xtreme Adhesive holds things very securely as this is a strong adhesive.  The Mono Multi Liquid Glue was great to use on the more intricate cuts, and held just fine to the cork.  The shine found in the Gilded stack is totally drool worthy and I just know I'm going to need another stack soon, as I can't get enough!  Now onto some more fun stuff...

*GIVEAWAY Details:
To win, visit and comment on the participating blog posts. You have until March 31st at 11:59 EST to comment. A winner will be picked randomly and announced on April 1st 2015.
Tombow will be giving away: Tombow Xtreme Adhesive, NEW Tombow Adhesive Dots, NEW Tombow Foam Tape and everyone’s favorite the Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue!
DCWV will be giving away: The DCWV Gilded Stack, a 4x4 Cork Stack, Insta Kraft Album, Accordion Album and a set of Birthday Photo Props!

Remember to “Like” Tombow USA and DCWV on Facebook.


Saturday, March 28th:

YOUR NEXT STOP IS Tina McDonald!!!
Happy Hopping/Crafting!
Lisa

44 comments:

jessica said...

LOVE your LO Lisa! The cork and gold are AWESOME!!!
Happy Friday my friend!

Indy's Designs said...

Love your layout!

jcobb said...

Beautiful layout...perfect showcase for that handsome young gentleman!

Mary Holshouser said...

The page is beautiful. You might not think the gold would be masculine but it works so well with this page.
thanks for sharing.

Nancy said...

Beautiful page! The gold is the perfect highlight!

D.Ann C said...


What a mischievous face! ;)
Fab layout with those gorgeous papers!!

Beckie Williams said...

What a great layout. I love how the gilded pages can be both so girly and yet so boyish!!

Waving My Wand said...

Oh this is so adorable. And the lil guy, he just is too cute! Loving that gold bow!

Randellyn said...

What a sweet layout! The combination of the patterned paper and cork really work so great together.

barbara macaskill said...

LOVE your layout! Your little guy is adorable! The gold arrows have shot me in the heart and made me fall in love with them! LOL
I couldn't live without my Tombow Extreme adhesive and Multi-Liquid adhesive! I keep them out on my work table at all times because it makes no sense to put them away since I use them all the time!
LOVELOVELOVE the Gold and Cork from DCWV also and am going to need to buy multiple packs of it! Can't wait to get it! TFS!

Suman Pandit said...

awesome layout, the gold and cork really works here !!

Cindy Groh said...

Your layout is lovely. I think the Tombow adhesive is good too.

Sylvia said...

I agree, good combo= fabulous results!

Janet's Joy said...

A lovely layout!

Donna G. said...

Great layout project.

Amy C. said...

That gold arrow paper is fabulous!

GinaF said...

Gorgeous layout! These papers work perfectly for that masculine page/card you need! I'm thinking I need this paper stack too! Thanks for the ideas.

Missy said...

Great layout, fabulous paper!

Melody said...

Very nice layout,

scrappin2babygirls said...

this layout is just beautiful!

Renee V said...

Awww what a sweet little boy! LOVE all the beautiful DCWV gold products, and I totally couldn't live without my Tombo Mono Multi glue!!!!! So I know what you mean about having a crush on it :) I definitely want to try the Extreme adhesive, sounds like you all really loved it too :)

Jerrie said...

A great layout!! I have never used Tombow but I hear it is a great product!1

Jeff S said...

Love that crooked smile.

Roseanna C said...

I love the arrows pointing to the picture, cute layout.

Teresa Doyle said...

Your layout is amazing and I have to say the little guy is pretty cute too! LOL
I love the Tombow glue, use it all the time but unfortunately I haven't been able to get my hands on the extreme adhesive as yet. I'm dying to though. Beautiful paper as well.

Anita Gambrell said...

Awesome! Loving all the great blog hops!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous page! I really like the gold foil arrows! I use the Tombow liquid adhesive religiously. I didn't know how to use it at first (I let it dry so it became temporary adhesive). Once I figured it out that you have to work rather quickly if you're only using a little bit, the stuff is like magic!

Sherry Butcher said...

Your lo is great and I really like your towtie. TRS

Judy said...

Lovely project. Thanks for sharing with us.

Sammy Jo said...

Your projects are simply awesome!

Ava Gavloski said...

nice presentation

Patti said...

Cork is so fun - love the layout

Laurie2cats said...

darling layout

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Love all the mixture of all the fun patterns of the papers and details! Great product match up, I agree!! LOVE DCWV and Tombow!!!

TracyM #6773 said...

WOW - FABULOUS layout Lisa!!!
LOVE your POP of GLORIOUS gold, LOVE your pretty bow & layered hearts too!!!
THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION!!!

Judy Dahlgren said...

I've been looking for a layout on this hop. So glad you made one and it is fabulous

Helen Gullett said...

Your layout is very fabulous! WOW love that addition of the bow at the corner :)

Ladyofthelake318 said...

Great layout! Love the arrows :-)

Kim M. said...

Great layout!

Robyn said...

Fab layout!

paperholicCol said...

Wonderful layout!

Tina Campbell said...

Fantastic layout and love the handmade embellishments too

Jean said...

This is just wonderful!!

Sue D said...

The gold and cork really make this layout special.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS