Monday, June 29, 2015

The Alley Way Stamps Sneak Peek Day#3

It's sneak peek time, it's sneak peek time, du du du!!!  Happy Dancing for all!!!!!  If you happen to just stumble on my blog then you are going to want to finish the rest of this post and then head over to the Alley Way Stamps blog where you will find more sneaks for the new set Old School, a total must have for any 80's lover, and for info. on how you can win the set before it is fully released!!! woot woot!!!  First things first, take a look at what I made...


It's Pac Man and Mrs. Pac Man!!!!  Say what?!!!!!  And that sentiment, hehehe!  It just keeps me laughing!  Love it!  And just think... this is just a peek at how much this set is going to rock your world!  Go check out more now on The Alley Way Stamps Blog!

This card was simple to make.  It started with embossing the dots and sentiment with Versamark and heat embossing them in white on black paper.  Next I stamped, colored and fussy cut the pac mans ( I should add that Mrs. Pac Man is a mirror image, I first stamped her onto acetate and rubbed it quickly onto my paper so they could face each other.) and the cherries before adhering them with foam adhesive.  I then adhered my panel at an angle for added interest.

I am adding this little guy into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is adorable! I love the black background and that sentiment is too cute!! Fabulous card!!

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Lisa :-) this really made me smile, the whole pac man these is adorable :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

jessica said...

This card ROCKS!!!!!!!!
LOVE it!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS