Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Wish Big...

Hello!  Today I'm sharing a fun birthday card made with a few of the new stamps from The Alley Way Stamps called Lite Brite and Slurp



To create this card I actually worked a bit backwards.  I started by stamping my sentiment and cake image.  Next I colored the cake and candle in with various Copics, and added dots of shimmer to my sentiment with Stickles.  After it all dried I decided it needed something around the edges.... so that's when i diecut it, ha!  Thank goodness my rectangle die was the perfect shape for what I had already done.  After adhering it to some fun DCWV Birthday paper I wanted to do more... and that's when the circle die cut that was sitting in my scrap stash looked like a good idea, and ta - da!  My little twine bow was the last thing to add.

Supplies Used:
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps ( Slurp and Lite Brite )
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Patterned Paper: DCWV The Birthday Wishes Stack
Various Copics
Stickles: Ranger
Dies: LF and PTI

I am adding this to the Addicted to Stamps Challenge: Make Your Mark and MarkerPoP Anything Goes Challenge

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

6 comments:

Migdalia said...

A fabulous birthday card!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Shari said...

Great card! I love the stickles!!

jessica said...

What a fun card!!!!! Great coloring!!

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Absolutely ADORABLE card, Lisa! Thank you so much for participating in our Anything Goes Challenge over at MarkerPOP; and, you might want to go over and see the blog today to see who won! ;)

*Vicki* said...

This is so awesome!! LOVE the glittery lettering!! :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so super cute.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS