Thursday, July 30, 2015

Hi - A Little Late

Hello!  I have one more post I wanted to share with you all today, and while it is going up quite a bit later than I anticipated and least it's going up! hehehe!  ( It's been that kind of a day! )  So without delay here is a card I created based on one challenge and one celebration....


The Celebration this card was based on is for Jenn Shurkus's 10 year Blog Celebration, yay!  I'm a super fan of her work, and had a blast looking through her past projects and finding one to CASE.  It was hard to narrow it down, but this one really caught my eye.  I also love how she is kind enough to offer step by step photos on techniques she uses with her projects.  So while I don't have any texture paste to run over my stencil, I used Chalkboard paint instead.  I was inspired by her layout too, so that is where my tag and Sticker sentiment came in.  Make sure you stop by and see how other's have been inspired by her work, thank you Jenn for all of your inspiration, sharing, and teaching!!!

I was also inspired by the Runway Inspired Challenge... this happens to be one of my favorite challenges to play along with, and this inspirational outfit was no different.



And lastly I'm entering this into the Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes Challenge

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

11 comments:

~ Kendra ~ said...

SUPER fun!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super LOVE!!

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

wow! LOVE it!!!

Gayatri said...

What fab contrast? I love it Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge and Runway Inspired challenge.
Hugs!
Gayatri

jessica said...

So gorgeous!!!!!

SewPaperPaint said...

This is totally fun! Love it!

Houses Built of Cards said...

Oh - LOVE this! So fun and modern - absolutely FABULOUS take on the challenge! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

ionabunny said...

Love the black with the edge of colour. Great texture. Hugz

Becca Cruger said...

Grungy, vibrant, funky and oh-so-cool!!! I love this!

jenn shurkus said...

WOW! this came out fabulously :) i love how you improvised with the chalk paint, very clever :) Thank you SO much for celebrating with me for my blogiversary!!

Taunya Butler said...

Wonderful card with so much verve about it!! Love the coolness and just how well you CASEd Jenn's card!! Really awesome!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS