Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Look Ma, I'm on Youtube! - Altenew Style

Hello!  Today I am sharing my very first ever Youtube project for my personal Youtube page, woo hoo!!!!  When I saw the new Altenew Challenge was a video challenge at first I was a little timid about it... I had done a few ( by few I mean maybe 3 or 4 videos ever ) videos for other blogs, but I had never done one just for myself, or for my personal Youtube channel... but then I remembered I had been wanting to start doing my own videos so why not take the challenge and start now?  So here I am...





Supplies Used:
Stamps: Altenew (Floral Motifs and Sentiments & Quotes)
Ink: Versamark and Versafine by Tsukineko
Embossing Powder: Fine Detail Fantasy Gold by SweetStamps.com
Watercolor Cardstock: Ranger
Distress Markers: Mustard Seed, Barn Door and Fired Brick (I think I called this Mahogany in the video, sorry!)
Sequins: Pretty Pink Posh

I am also linking this up to the Virginia's View Challenge which is all about stamping!  I love these challenges, stop by to see lots of amazing projects! And with the Marker Pop: Anything Goes Challenge, lots of great colored projects to see!

If you liked my first video I would love for you to subscribe so you never miss any of my future videos!

Thank you so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Good for you, making a video!! Such a pretty card!! Love the flower color!!

Scrapthat said...

Very pretty Lisa! TFS

jessica said...

Congrats on the video! Love your gorgeous card Lisa!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS