Monday, July 20, 2015

Twinkle, Twinkle... a Baby Card

Hello, hello!  Today I have a sweet baby card to share with you using a few older Alley Way Stamp Sets here and on The Alley Way Stamps Blog...




Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps ( Star of the Show, Out of This World, Got It Covered )

To create this card I stamped and heat embossed my star background before diecutting two sets of waves.  Next I stamped my sentiment and cut it out.  I then stamped and colored my little boat image before I fussy cut it and adhered it between the waves with foam adhesive.  Finally I added some clouds with second and third generational stamping.

I am entering this into the following challenge:
AAA Cards: Waterworld and Dies



Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Love your star filled ocean. Such a sweet baby card. Thanks so much for linking up and playing with us at AAA Cards.

Jill V said...

Very sweet card - the ocean filled with stars is perfect for a baby card! Thanks so much for linking up at AAA Cards! Jill

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS