Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Another Christmas Card... I just can't stop!

Hiya!  I know, I know... you've seen a billion Christmas cards already, but I just can't stop sharing!  Anywho, I will keep this short and sweet..


This card was created by coloring onto a Penny Black Tree Stamp with various Distress Markers and then spritzing with water before stamping.  I love the mix of colors and soft dreamy look this technique provides.  I then stamped my sentiment and added some stickles on the tree for glitter and shine!

I am linking this up to the CASology Challenge: Merry, Markers Pop: Anything Goes and Virginia's View Challenge: Glitter

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

6 comments:

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Lisa!

Creating with Susan said...

I love that tree! Great card!

Leslie Germain said...

Keep sharing!! This is absolutely beautiful!! LOVE that tree!!

Anonymous said...

I just love how you coloured that tree, and those glittery baubles are the perfect finishing touch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology this fortnight. Wishing you a very happy festive season!

Anonymous said...

Oh this card is so beautiful!

Jen W. said...

Gorgeous technique and I love the subtle striped border! Thanks for playing along with CASology!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS