Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Fawned of You Goody Bag

Hello!  Today I am up on The Mint Owl Studio Blog sharing a cute little goody bag I have created using the new My Deer Stamp set as well as the new Hearts and Kisses Mix.  There were 3 new stamps and 3 new sequin sets added to the store yesterday, so run over to pick some up before they are gone!



To create this goody bag I started by diecutting my heart and embossing the sentiment in the upper left corner in black.  I then stamped the tree, hearts, and deer image onto separate card stock colored them in with various copics and fussy cut.  I finally layered them all together onto a doily, and used it as the perfect way to close up my goody bag.  I also added hearts from the Hearts and Kisses Mix.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

Supplies Used:
  

2 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

How sweet!! Love the saying!

jessica said...

So super CUTE!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS