Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Hi!  So my life is complete chaos right now as we are renovating the whole first floor of our house with flooring... yay! (sarcastic yay as it is a ton of work, but happy yay as it really does look pretty and was much needed)  Needless to say my blog is quiet because everything in my house is literally shoved in piles on top of eachother.  Here's a quick peek into my world...




I hope to have a finished photo to share with all of you soon!
Hugs and Happy Crafting! ( do some crafting for me! hehehe! )
Lisa

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Yay for new floors!! Just wait until the end result!... :)

jessica said...

Beautiful new floors!!
Looks like some fun renovations!!!

Lindsey said...

Loving catching up on all your fantastic cards! I can't imagine how chaotic this renovation must be, but I can already tell the end result is going to be gorgeous!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS