Thursday, February 18, 2016

STAMPlorations CAS Challenge Reminder



Hello!  Today we are sharing a reminder and more inspiration for the STAMPlorations Clean and Simple Challenge: Anything Goes (optional twist: Red).  Here's what I've created...




To create this card I started my diecutting my heart and then embossing my sentiment from the Fond Expressions 2 Stamp Set in white Embossing powder.  Next I used distress ink in the color Fired Brick and blended it up from the bottom of the heart to the top, giving a nice gradient look of reds.  I used the heart to base here where I would stamp the smaller heart images from the Balloons and Banners Stamp Set.  I then went over the rectangle panel with distress ink in Scattered Straw and Wild Honey.  Finally I adhered the heart with foam adhesive and adhered it all to the cardbase.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I can't wait to see what you will create for this challenge!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

6 comments:

Clare said...

Simple and sweet! I love that sentiment!

Toni said...

so very sweet!

Miriam Prantner said...

Such pretty inking! I love it!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful card- love your colors : )

maria f. said...

Oh that perfectly inked red heart!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS