Monday, February 22, 2016

Winnie & Walter Belated Birthday Challenge... take 3!

Hiya!  I hope you had a lovely weekend!  We had a great time taking the kids to a museum with their Nanny and Papa who were down here visiting.  Now today I'm sharing a little gift tag I've made for the Winnie and Walter Belated Birthday Challenge: Anything but a card with Kate...


And here is a tag I've created using the Essentials Audrey Cutaways, Lola's Bouquet, and The Big the bold and the extra's Stamp Sets...


I am also linking this little guy up to the 30 Day Challenge hosted by the incredible Kathy Racoosin, she is truly an inspiration and wonderful lady.
And in the Marker Pop: Anything Goes Challenge:


Have a fabulous day and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

jessica said...

Such a gorgeous tag Lisa!!!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS