Friday, March 11, 2016

Happy Birthday Puuurrrincess!

Hi!  So I just couldn't hold out on sharing this cute little card that I've created with some goodies from The Ton Stamps, and since my daughter is only turning 5 and has no access to a computer I can totally share this cutie without spoiling the surprise of it, hehehe!



Total freaking cuteness right?!  I just love this kitty from the Purrincess stamp set, and it is so purrfect for my little girl with a tiara on top! ( I know, I know... really, Lisa?  Sorry!  i couldn't help it!)  Anywho, I stamped the little kitty and sparkly background first.  Then I used various Copics for coloring her in and the coloring around her.  I then enclosed her in a shaker Polaroid with some Couture sequins, also from The Ton, popped it up on some sparkly paper and there ya have it!

I can't wait to see her face when she opens it!

I am entering this little girl into the Seize the Birthday Challenge.  Thanks so much for stopping by to visit today!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

msmith434343 said...

Oh my gosh! That's adorable! I'm a sucker for all things glitter and polka dots and that kitty is too cute :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS